Plastics Products from Sopron
Our injection moulding plant has an experience of more than 20 years in the field of the processing of thermoplastics and duroplastics within the plastics industry.
- 2009: The Austrian owned injection moulding company settled from Austria to Sopron town, Győr-Moson-Sopron county, Western Hungary.
- 2010: The tool manufacturing plant was modernised and now we are able to repair the plastic moulding dies already with our own laser welder in addition to the sinker.
- 2011: ISO 9001:2008 certification was obtained and the system was developed to meet car industry requirements.
- 2012: Our thermoplastic injection moulding machine fleet was expanded.
- 2013: The injection moulding process combined with IML technology supplied to the food industry and the injection moulding of duroplastics supplied to the electric industry were expanded with the manufacture of 1- and 2-component technical plastic parts supplied to the car industry.
- 2014:- our duroplastics injection moulding machine fleet was modernised
- - to meet the buyers expectations and the requirements of the market we have introduced quality management system ISO/TS 16949:2009.
- - a company management system has been set up
Our purpose: to become a strategic Eastern European tool making / plastic processing plant in Hungary that is considered an important plastics supplier partner even by the multinational companies operating in Western Europe